Facilities: diesel for sale, gas for sale, boatyard pump-out and water point.
The place is a Marina, a Wharf, a Boatyard and a Basin.
You can wind here.
|Milepost - Braunston 72 Miles||3 furlongs|
|Rousebarn Lane Bridge No 168||1¾ furlongs|
|Cassiobridge Water Point||1 furlong|
|Cassiobridge Lock No 78||¾ furlongs|
|Metropolitan Underground Line Bridge No 168A||¼ furlongs|
|P&S Marine||½ furlongs|
|Cassiobridge Bridge No 169||1½ furlongs|
|Cassiobridge Bridge No 169A||1½ furlongs|
|Cassio Wharf||1¾ furlongs|
|Beggers Bush Footbridge||2 furlongs|
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Bridgwater Basin
- Bridgewater Basin offers LPG, moorings and so much more for the canal enthusiast in Watford
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-outThe nearest boatyard pump-out is here. Others are at:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Bridgewater Basin”
- Brewers Fayre Rising Sun (Diner, Pub, Burger Restaurant, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, British Restaurant)
312 yards to the southeast.
- Tusker (Motor Vehicle Company)
199 yards to the south.
- Watford Cycle Hub (Nonprofit Organization, Sports & Fitness Instruction)
1529 yards to the southeast.
- The Kitchen Croxley (Tea Room)
1187 yards to the southwest.
- Daisy's In The Park - Cassiobury (Park, Restaurant)
1165 yards to the north.
- Croxley Royal British Legion (Pub)
834 yards to the southwest.
- Cassiobury Park HMWT Local Nature Reserve (Wildlife Sanctuary)
842 yards to the north.
- Cassiobury Park (Park, Region)
1155 yards to the northeast.
- Croxley Common Moor (Landmark & Historical Place)
1437 yards to the southwest.
- Fullerians RFC - Youth Rugby (Sports Club)
1544 yards to the north.
- West Herts Golf Club Ltd (Sports Club, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
556 yards to the north.
- كروكسلي (Train Station)
1234 yards to the southwest.
- Croxley Park (Commercial & Industrial, Management Service)
883 yards to the south.
- واتفورد (محطة مترو أنفاق لندن) (Railroad Company, City)
934 yards to the northeast.
- Cassiobury Farm and Fishery (Urban Farm, Agriculture Company)
299 yards to the north.
- BLACK HORSE EG LTD (Business Service)
504 yards to the east.
- House of Colour (Franchising Service)
1229 yards to the south.
- Your Event UK (Arts & Entertainment, Audio Visual Equipment Store)
1242 yards to the south.
- Samaru (Computer Company)
673 yards to the southwest.
- Medtronic Diabetes UK and Ireland (Medical Company)
950 yards to the south.
- Premier Inn Watford Croxley Green (Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
316 yards to the southeast.
- CreoGlass Design (Glass Service)
1113 yards to the south.
- Cassiobury Park Paddling Pools (Water Park, Public Swimming Pool)
1176 yards to the north.
- Lions Watford (Region)
1072 yards to the south.
- Watford Grammar School for Boys (Private School)
1029 yards to the east.
- Homemade Polish Food Watford (Fast Food Restaurant, Event Planner)
1581 yards to the east.
- Westfield Community Sports Centre (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
982 yards to the southeast.