Beggers Bush Footbridge
Mooring here is ok (a perfectly adequate mooring) .
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2, nearest is 1 mile and 6¾ furlongs away)
There is a bridge here which takes pedestrian traffic over the canal.
|Bridgewater Basin||2 furlongs|
|P&S Marine||1½ furlongs|
|Cassiobridge Bridge No 169||¾ furlongs|
|Cassiobridge Bridge No 169A||½ furlongs|
|Cassio Wharf||¼ furlongs|
|Beggers Bush Footbridge|
|Common Moor Lock No 79||5 furlongs|
|Croxley Green Bridge No 170||5¼ furlongs|
|Common Moor Lock Winding Hole||6½ furlongs|
|Lot Mead Railway Bridge No 171||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Lot Mead Lock No 80||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turnOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
- Brewers Fayre Rising Sun (Diner, Pub, Burger Restaurant, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, British Restaurant)
241 yards to the northeast.
- Tusker (Motor Vehicle Company)
81 yards to the north.
- ArtiCAD Design Software (Business Service)
1391 yards to the south.
- Watford Cycle Hub (Nonprofit Organization, Sports & Fitness Instruction)
1288 yards to the southeast.
- The Kitchen Croxley (Tea Room)
1079 yards to the southwest.
- Perch & Co (Restaurant)
1340 yards to the west.
- Daisy's In The Park - Cassiobury (Park, Restaurant)
1403 yards to the north.
- Croxley Royal British Legion (Pub)
791 yards to the west.
- Cassiobury Park HMWT Local Nature Reserve (Wildlife Sanctuary)
1106 yards to the north.
- Cassiobury Park (Park, Region)
1328 yards to the northeast.
- Croxley Common Moor (Landmark & Historical Place)
1233 yards to the southwest.
- West Herts Golf Club Ltd (Sports Club, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
821 yards to the north.
- Coffee House And Deli (Coffee Shop, Restaurant)
1629 yards to the west.
- Croxley Park (Commercial & Industrial, Management Service)
643 yards to the south.
- Croxley tube station (Transit Stop)
1169 yards to the west.
- TITAN Studios (Music Lessons & Instruction School, Arts & Entertainment)
734 yards to the south.
- Amici's Cafe Ristorante (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, European Restaurant)
481 yards to the northwest.
- Watford tube station (Railroad Company, City)
1024 yards to the northeast.
- Cassiobury Farm and Fishery (Urban Farm, Agriculture Company)
559 yards to the north.
- BLACK HORSE EG LTD (Business Service)
529 yards to the northeast.
- House of Colour (Franchising Service)
982 yards to the south.
- Your Event UK (Arts & Entertainment, Audio Visual Equipment Store)
973 yards to the south.
- Samaru (Computer Company)
536 yards to the southwest.
- Medtronic Diabetes UK and Ireland (Medical Company)
711 yards to the south.
- Premier Inn Watford Croxley Green (Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
232 yards to the east.
- Cassiobury Park Paddling Pools (Water Park, Public Swimming Pool)
1416 yards to the north.
- Lions Watford (Region)
804 yards to the south.
- Watford Grammar School for Boys (Private School)
1082 yards to the northeast.
- Watford & Three Rivers Family Centre Service (Community Organization, Nonprofit Organization)
541 yards to the southeast.