|Cardington Road Footbridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Duck Mill Lock Weir Exit No 1||2 furlongs|
|Duck Mill Lock||1¾ furlongs|
|Duck Mill Lock Weir Entrance No 2||1¾ furlongs|
|Duck Mill Lock Weir Entrance No 1||¾ furlongs|
|A6 Road Bridge (Bedford)||¾ furlongs|
|Prebend Street Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Prebend Street Railway Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Bedford Railway Bridges||5¼ furlongs|
|Ford End Road Footbridge||7 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
Wikipedia has a page about Bedford
Bedford is the county town of Bedfordshire, England. The town has a population of around 80,000, whereas the Borough of Bedford had a population of 166,252 in 2015 together with Kempston.
Bedford was founded at a ford on the River Great Ouse, and is thought to have been the burial place of Offa of Mercia. Bedford Castle was built by Henry I, although it was destroyed in 1224. Bedford was granted borough status in 1165 and has been represented in Parliament since 1265. It is well known for its large population of Italian descent.
Bedford is on the Midland Main Line, with stopping services to London and Brighton operated by Thameslink, and express services to London and the East Midlands operated by East Midlands Trains.
- The Standard (Live Music Venue, MusicianBand)
253 yards to the northwest.
- The Bear Bedford (Beer Bar, Beer Garden)
499 yards to the northwest.
- The Embankment, Bedford (Beer Bar, Hotel & Lodging)
318 yards to the east.
- Nazar Turkish Restaurant (European Restaurant)
179 yards to the northwest.
- Bedford Girls' School (High School)
68991 yards to the east.
- Bedford Half Marathon Weekend (Sports & Recreation, Outdoor Recreation)
565 yards to the north.
- The Flat Bar & Club (Bar)
236 yards to the north.
- McDonald's Bedford High Street (Burger Restaurant)
165 yards to the northwest.
- Bedford parkrun (Community)
1612 yards to the north.
- Canoe Trail (Boat Rental)
805 yards to the east.
- The Flute Wine & Lounge Bar (Pub, WineryVineyard)
241 yards to the northwest.
- Albero Lounge (British Restaurant, Cafe)
349 yards to the west.
- The Vintage Suit Hire Company (Retail Company)
143 yards to the northwest.
- Spaghetti Johns (Ice Cream Shop, Cafe)
143 yards to the northwest.
- St Paul's Church, Bedford (Religious Organization, Christian Church)
265 yards to the northwest.
- Bedford railway station (Transit Stop)
1165 yards to the west.
- River Terrace Champagne Bar (Pub)
34 yards to the northwest.
- Santa Pod Raceway (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, Event Planner)
16018 yards to the northwest.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen (Family Style Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
539 yards to the west.
- The Bedford Sixth Form (School)
820 yards to the northwest.
- Hustlers Sports Bar (Pub, Restaurant)
943 yards to the northwest.
- Bedford Events (Arts & Entertainment)
270 yards to the northwest.
- The Higgins Bedford (Art Gallery)
153 yards to the north.
- Wagamama (Asian Fusion Restaurant)
261 yards to the west.
- The Fitness Collective Bedford (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Yoga Studio)
566 yards to the northwest.
- The Lane (Wine Bar)
129 yards to the north.
- Bedford Swan Hotel (Event)
85 yards to the northwest.
- The Bedford Swan (Hotel Bar, Day Spa)
90 yards to the northwest.
- New Bedford River (Sports & Recreation, Landmark & Historical Place)
44206 yards to the northeast.
- Empire-Bedford (Dance & Night Club)
318 yards to the north.
- Bedford Rowing Club (Sports Team, River)
78 yards to the southwest.
- Cineworld Bedford (Movie)
1359 yards to the east.
- Riverside Square (Parking Garage Lot)
458 yards to the west.
- Coresport Classic (Sports Team)
260 yards to the northwest.
- Commando Group Fitness (Personal Trainer)
547 yards to the west.