Mooring here is ok (a perfectly adequate mooring) , no information available. Short walk to rubbish disposal. but a great village, 3 pubs, social club, Co-op and shop with post office all a short walk from the canal. there are great walks and a good bus service with a bus stop next to the canal.
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, rubbish disposal and water point.
|Crick Lodge Bridge No 13||3¾ furlongs|
|Crick Marina Entrance No 1||2¼ furlongs|
|Crick Marina Entrance No 2||1¼ furlongs|
|Crick Marina Entrance No 3||1 furlong|
|Crick Wharf Bridge No 12||¼ furlongs|
|Crick Wharf Field Bridge No 11||¾ furlongs|
|Crick Tunnel (North end)||2 furlongs|
|Crick Tunnel (South end)||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Crick Tunnel Horsepath Bridge No 10||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Crick Railway Bridge No 9A||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Foxton Junction
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Foxton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Grand Junction Canal - Main Line - Norton to Gayton) to Norton Sanitary Station
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Foxton Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Crick Wharf”
- Sweat Family Fitness Centre at Crick (Sports & Fitness Instruction, Weight Loss Center)
1080 yards to the northwest.
- The Moorings At Crick (British Restaurant, Mediterranean Restaurant)
54 yards to the north.
- The Wheatsheaf (Restaurant, Bed and Breakfast)
761 yards to the west.
- Crick Club (Social Club, Country Club Clubhouse)
767 yards to the west.
- The Royal Oak, Naseby (Pub)
11584 yards to the northeast.
- Timeless Tea Room - Crick (Tea Room, Food & Beverage Company)
869 yards to the west.
- Crick Ex-Servicemen's Club (Country Club Clubhouse, Pub)
830 yards to the west.
- Spirit Club (Health Spa)
1698 yards to the west.
- Straight & Narrow Boat Services (Boat Service)
199 yards to the northeast.
- Starlights Dance School (School, Arts & Entertainment)
753 yards to the west.
- Crick Marina (Boat Service, Travel Company)
3459 yards to the southeast.
- The Retreat Bed and Breakfast (Hotel, Travel & Transportation)
904 yards to the west.
- The Red Lion Inn, Crick (Pub)
645 yards to the west.
- Crick Boat Show (Sports & Recreation, Organization)
366 yards to the northeast.
- The Dynasty (Fast Food Restaurant)
6578 yards to the southeast.
- ABNB Boat Brokerage (Local Service, Professional Service)
114 yards to the northeast.
- XP Logistics (Business Service, Tour Agency)
67211 yards to the northwest.
- Crick Medical Practice (Doctor)
775 yards to the southwest.
- Cricklewood (Community Organization)
117852 yards to the southeast.
- The Therapy Room (Massage Service, Physical Therapist)
836 yards to the west.
- Braithwaites Day Nursery (Garden Center)
599 yards to the west.
- Goshen Sports Fields (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
171707 yards to the northwest.
- Costco Distribution Centre: Crick (Grocery Store)
1547 yards to the northwest.