You can wind here.
|Shropshire Union Canal (Chester Canal - Nantwich to Bunbury)|
|Barbridge Aqueduct||1 furlong|
|Barbridge 24-hour Visitor Moorings||¾ furlongs|
|Barbridge Junction Stop Narrows||½ furlongs|
|Barbridge Services||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Jolly Tar PH||a few yards|
|Barbridge Junction Visitor Moorings||½ furlongs|
|Goodwin Bridge No 101||1 furlong|
|Wardle Farm Bridge No 102||4 furlongs|
|Wardle Hall Bridge No 103||7 furlongs|
|Tweedale Bridge No 103A||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Shropshire Union Canal (Middlewich Branch)|
|Barbridge Roving Bridge No 1||a few yards|
|Barbridge Marina||½ furlongs|
|Rutters Bridge No 2||2½ furlongs|
|Sandholes Bridge No 3||5¼ furlongs|
|Benyon's Bridge No 4||1 mile|
Detour to the Bhurtpore from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Friday the 30th of September, 2016
Badger, Badger, Badger..... Mushroom!! from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Saturday the 21st of September, 2013
To Pilate without a pilot from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Monday the 25th of May, 2009
Just a few locks from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Friday the 22nd of May, 2009
Barbridge in the mist from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Monday the 13th of April, 2009
The long push south from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Sunday the 12th of April, 2009
To The Woods! from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Sunday the 5th of April, 2009
Everyone Needs a little Salt in their Diet from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Sunday the 9th of September, 2007
Locks, Stock and Secret Nuclear Bunkers from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Friday the 7th of September, 2007
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn the Shropshire Union Canal (Middlewich Branch) in the direction of Wardle Lock No 4 On the Shropshire Union Canal (Chester Canal - Nantwich to Bunbury) in the direction of Winding Hole above Bunbury Locks Travel to Nantwich Basin Entrance, then on the Shropshire Union Canal (Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal - Main Line) to Overwater Marina
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Barbridge Junction
Barbridge Junction (grid reference SJ612570) is the name of the canal junction located at Barbridge, Cheshire, where the Shropshire Union Canal Middlewich Branch terminates and meets the Shropshire Union Canal main line.
- Barbridge Marina (Sports & Recreation)
112 yards to the northeast.
- Car Transplants (Car Dealership)
314 yards to the southeast.
- Stoke Hall, Cheshire (Park)
1119 yards to the east.
- Midway Boats Ltd. (Marina, Boat Dealership)
65 yards to the southeast.
- TIMco (Professional Service)
1223 yards to the west.
- BK Groundworks and Excavation (Agricultural Service, Demolition & Excavation Company)
443 yards to the southeast.
- NWF Agriculture Ltd (Professional Service, Agriculture Company)
1474 yards to the northwest.
- NWF Fuels (Agricultural Service, Oil Lube & Filter Service)
1524 yards to the northwest.
- Cakes Down The Lane (Cupcake Shop, Shopping & Retail)
433 yards to the southeast.
- Yarbridge (Borough, Bar & Grill)
314954 yards to the south.
- G A Newsome Haulage Ltd (Travel & Transportation)
1327 yards to the west.
- Rowlinson Oak Furniture (Outlet Store)
1240 yards to the west.
- Nantwich Dog Walker (Pet Store)
460 yards to the southeast.
- Emma Green Hair (Professional Service)
535 yards to the southeast.
- Nick Brookes Group (Waste Management Company, Demolition & Excavation Company)
1245 yards to the west.
- Snugburys Ice Cream (Picnic Ground, Food & Beverage Company)
2819 yards to the south.