Mooring here is good (a nice place to moor) .
Facilities: diesel for sale, gas for sale and boater-operated pump-out.
The place is a marina, a wharf, a visitors mooring, a boatyard and a Slipway.
You can wind here.
|Buckby Lock No 10||4 furlongs|
|Buckby Lock No 11||2¾ furlongs|
|Buckby Lock No 12||1¾ furlongs|
|Whilton Locks Bridge No 15||1½ furlongs|
|Buckby Bottom Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Buckby Field Bridge No 16||2¼ furlongs|
|Muscot Mill Bridge No 18||5 furlongs|
|Brockhall Bridge No 19||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Site of Bridge No 20 (Brockhall)||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
|Milepost - Braunston 7 Miles||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Old Grand Union) to Watford Top Lock No 7
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
- The New Inn (Beer Garden, British Restaurant)
2152 yards to the northwest.
- The White Horse Inn and Chippy at Norton (British Restaurant, Fish & Chips Restaurant)
1979 yards to the west.
- We Love The Old Kings Head (Restaurant)
3928 yards to the north.
- The Peacock (Sports Bar, Arts & Entertainment)
3898 yards to the north.
- Borough Hill (Park, Region)
3958 yards to the southwest.
- Brockhall Park (Parking Garage Lot)
1783 yards to the southeast.
- Crick Boat Show (Event, Organization)
6094 yards to the north.
- Enhance Fitness Therapies (Vitamin Supplement Shop)
3621 yards to the north.
- Fortec Distribution Network (Transportation Service)
4502 yards to the northwest.
- Village Spice (Fast Food Restaurant)
3868 yards to the north.
- Althorp Coaching Inn (British Restaurant)
5282 yards to the east.
- Simply Salvaged Interiors (Vintage Store)
1836 yards to the south.
- Whilton Locks Garden Village (Garden Center, Ice Skating Rink)
340 yards to the north.
- Long Buckby A.F.C. (Sports Team, Sports Club)
3425 yards to the north.
- Long Buckby railway station (Transit Stop)
2869 yards to the north.
- The Saracens Head (Bar)
5274 yards to the east.
- Grand Union Canal (old) (Region, City)
14557 yards to the north.
- St Lawrence's Church, Long Buckby (Religious Organization, Religious Center)
4038 yards to the north.
- Watford Gap (Gas Station, Geographical Place)
4663 yards to the northwest.
- Watford Gap Southbound Motorway Services (Food, Gas Station)
4762 yards to the northwest.
- M1 (Irlanda do Norte) (Region, City)
465909 yards to the northwest.
- M1 (autoestrada) (Street, Region)
51212 yards to the north.
- Dodmoor House Wedding Venue in Northamptonshire (Event Planner, Apparel & Clothing)
3742 yards to the south.
- Buckby Health and Leisure (Sports Club, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
3939 yards to the north.