Slateford Aqueduct (south-west end)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: B and Q DIY shops (1½ furlongs away)
|Dumbryden Road Bridge||7¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 5AA||5 furlongs|
|Redhall Railway Bridge||4 furlongs|
|Redhall Aqueduct||2½ furlongs|
|Redhall Footbridge||2½ furlongs|
|Slateford Aqueduct (south-west end)|
|Slateford Aqueduct (north-east end)||¾ furlongs|
|Prince Charlie Aqueduct||1¾ furlongs|
|Meggetland Footbridge||4 furlongs|
|Meggetland New Bridge No 4A||7 furlongs|
|Meggetland Old Bridge No 4||7 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
Wikipedia has a page about Slateford Aqueduct
The Slateford Aqueduct is a navigable aqueduct that carries the Union Canal over the Water of Leith at Slateford, Edinburgh, Scotland. Completed in 1822, it has eight arches and spans a length of 500 feet (150 m).
- George Watson's College (Business Service, Sports & Recreation)
2380 yards to the east.
- The Canny Man's (Restaurant)
2902 yards to the east.
- Merlin Roadhouse (Family Style Restaurant)
2874 yards to the east.
- The Hermitage Bar (British Restaurant, Gastropub)
2802 yards to the east.
- Pizza meets Burger (Burger Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1985 yards to the northeast.
- Sunshine Yoga (Alternative & Holistic Health Service, Cafe)
1778 yards to the north.
- Tea & Sympathy Edinburgh (Tea Room)
1915 yards to the northeast.
- Milk Tuesdays (Party Entertainment Service)
5118 yards to the northeast.
- The Hermitage of Braid (Landmark & Historical Place)
2777 yards to the east.
- Best Western Braid Hills Hotel (Hotel)
2686 yards to the east.
- Arabella Dresses (Clothing Store, Fashion)
3344 yards to the northeast.
- Montpeliers Bar & Brasserie (Beer Bar, Wine Bar)
3234 yards to the northeast.
- Edinburgh Napier University, Craiglockhart Campus (College & University, College & University)
1650 yards to the east.
- Murrayfield Parish Church (Religious Organization)
2895 yards to the north.
- Walt Disney World (Travel Company)
7340387 yards to the west.
- Hunters Tryst (Family Style Restaurant)
3216 yards to the southeast.
- Gullane Bents (Restaurant, City)
31160 yards to the northeast.
- Colinton Mains, Edinburgh (Neighborhood, Park)
2038 yards to the southeast.
- Dominion Cinema (Performance & Event Venue)
3005 yards to the east.
- Honeycomb & Co (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
3161 yards to the northeast.
- Luca's (Ice Cream Shop)
3058 yards to the northeast.
- Harrison Park (Sports & Recreation, Public Garden)
2101 yards to the northeast.
- Shandon Snooker & Pool (Sports & Recreation Venue)
1648 yards to the northeast.
- Clovenstone Amateur boxing club (Food & Beverage, Dance & Night Club)
2111 yards to the southwest.