Grand Junction Canal - Gade Junction
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (3 miles and ¾ furlongs away)
|Common Moor Lock No 79||6 furlongs|
|Croxley Green Bridge No 170||6 furlongs|
|Common Moor Lock Winding Hole||4¾ furlongs|
|Lot Mead Railway Bridge No 171||1½ furlongs|
|Lot Mead Lock No 80||¼ furlongs|
|Grand Junction Canal - Gade Junction|
|Batchworth (North) Visitor Moorings||a few yards|
|Lakes Footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Grand Junction Canal - Colne Junction||¾ furlongs|
|Milepost - Braunston 74 Miles||1½ furlongs|
|Batchworth Lock Weir Entrance||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Grand Junction Canal - Gade Junction”
- The Scotsbridge Mill (Gastropub, Pub)
1219 yards to the northwest.
- Croxley tube station (Transit Stop)
1410 yards to the northeast.
- The Kitchen Croxley (Tea Room)
1445 yards to the northeast.
- Watersmeet - your local entertainment venue (Party Entertainment Service, Event Planner)
1254 yards to the west.
- S2smarts - The Smart Car Specialist Centre (Automotive Customization Shop, Local Service)
849 yards to the east.
- Rickmansworth School (High School)
955 yards to the north.
- The White Bear Ricksmanworth (British Restaurant, Indian Restaurant)
1229 yards to the west.
- The Coach & Horses (British Restaurant)
1574 yards to the north.
- Rickmansworth Cricket Club 1787 (Cricket Ground, Organization)
1269 yards to the northwest.
- All Saints Church Croxley Green (Religious Center, Anglican Church)
1117 yards to the north.
- Moor Park Golf Club (Party Entertainment Service, Funeral Service & Cemetery)
1179 yards to the south.
- Fairway Inn,The (Restaurant)
525 yards to the south.
- The Cooking Academy (Food Consultant)
1214 yards to the southwest.
- Miller and Carter Rickmansworth (Bar)
1337 yards to the west.
- Moor Park Wedding Fair (Bridal Shop)
464 yards to the south.
- Moor Park (Landmark & Historical Place)
1166 yards to the south.
- Croxley Common Moor (Landmark & Historical Place)
1304 yards to the northeast.
- Ebury Way (Landmark & Historical Place, Arts & Entertainment)
1017 yards to the east.
- Renaissance Tattoo Rickmansworth (Arts & Entertainment, Community)
1538 yards to the west.