Grand Junction Canal - Gade Junction
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (3 miles and ¾ furlongs away)
|Common Moor Lock No 79||6 furlongs|
|Croxley Green Bridge No 170||6 furlongs|
|Common Moor Lock Winding Hole||4¾ furlongs|
|Lot Mead Railway Bridge No 171||1½ furlongs|
|Lot Mead Lock No 80||¼ furlongs|
|Grand Junction Canal - Gade Junction|
|Batchworth (North) Visitor Moorings||a few yards|
|Lakes Footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Grand Junction Canal - Colne Junction||¾ furlongs|
|Milepost - Braunston 74 Miles||1½ furlongs|
|Batchworth Lock Weir Entrance||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Grand Junction Canal - Gade Junction”
- Rickmansworth School (Public School)
955 yards to the north.
- Royal Masonic School (Middle School)
2049 yards to the northwest.
- Artichoke Croxley Green (British Restaurant)
1418 yards to the north.
- The Pennsylvanian - Rickmansworth - JD Wetherspoon (British Restaurant)
1376 yards to the west.
- The Coach & Horses (British Restaurant)
1574 yards to the north.
- The Scotsbridge Mill (Gastropub, Pub)
1219 yards to the northwest.
- The Kitchen Croxley (Tea Room)
1455 yards to the northeast.
- Ebury Way (Landmark & Historical Place)
1017 yards to the east.
- Croxley Common Moor (Landmark & Historical Place)
1304 yards to the northeast.
- Moor Park Golf Club (Party Entertainment Service, Funeral Service & Cemetery)
1179 yards to the south.
- Batchworth Park Golf Club (Bar)
1370 yards to the southwest.
- The White Bear Ricksmanworth (British Restaurant, Pub)
1236 yards to the west.
- Moor Park Wedding Fair (Bridal Shop)
464 yards to the south.
- Croxley Park (Commercial & Industrial, Management Service)
1950 yards to the northeast.
- Miller and Carter Rickmansworth (Bar)
1337 yards to the west.
- All Saints Church Croxley Green (Religious Organization, Religious Center)
1117 yards to the north.
- ريكمانزوورث (Train Station, Transit Stop)
1666 yards to the west.
- Moor Park, Hertfordshire (City, Sports & Recreation)
1794 yards to the southeast.
- Rickmansworth Cricket Club 1787 (Sports Club, Organization)
1316 yards to the northwest.
- Renaissance Tattoo Rickmansworth (Arts & Entertainment, Community)
1567 yards to the west.
- Watersmeet - your local entertainment venue (Party Entertainment Service, Event Planner)
1377 yards to the west.
- Croxley Guild of Sport & Social Club (Country Club Clubhouse, Sports & Recreation Venue)
1407 yards to the north.
- Creams Cafe Rickmansworth (Ice Cream Shop, American Restaurant)
1497 yards to the west.