Old Ford Lock No 19
Mooring here is impossible (don't try it!) .
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, rubbish disposal, toilets and water point.
There is a bridge here which takes pedestrian traffic over the canal.
This is a lock with a rise of 9f5.
|Railway Bridge No 7||3¼ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 8||2¾ furlongs|
|Northern Outfall Sewer Bridge No 9||¾ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge by Northern Outfall Sewer||½ furlongs|
|Old River Lea Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Old Ford Lock No 19|
|Monier Bridge No 10A||1½ furlongs|
|Hertford Union Canal Junction||2 furlongs|
|Sweet Water Trade Moorings||2¼ furlongs|
|White Post Lane Bridge No 11||2½ furlongs|
|Hackney Wick Railway Bridge No 12||3 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: Travel to Hertford Union Canal Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Hertford Union Canal) to Hertford Union Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) to Victoria Park Services
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Old Ford Lock
Old Ford Lock is a paired lock and weir on the River Lee Navigation, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, England. It is at Bow on the east side of London. The area, Old Ford is named after the natural ford which used to exist in the area crossing the uncanalised River Lea.
- Victoria Park (Landmark & Historical Place, Travel & Transportation)
1302 yards to the west.
- Mile End Park (Sports & Recreation Venue, Public & Government Service)
2550 yards to the south.
- Greenway footpath, London (Street, Landmark & Historical Place)
5664 yards to the east.
- Mabley Green (City, Park)
1589 yards to the northwest.
- The Refreshment Room, Stratford E15 4BQ (Beer Garden)
1658 yards to the east.
- East London Liquor Company (Restaurant, Commercial & Industrial)
1745 yards to the southwest.
- Estádio Olímpico de Montreal (Convention Center, Event Planner)
5706679 yards to the northwest.
- Hackney Marshes (Region, City)
2404 yards to the north.
- Lee Valley Velodrome (Landmark & Historical Place, Race Track)
1640 yards to the north.
- Taberna Do Centenário (Dive Bar, Portuguese Restaurant)
1442405 yards to the southwest.
- Nando's (Portuguese Restaurant, Latin American Restaurant)
1930 yards to the east.
- Leytonstone High Road railway station (Landmark & Historical Place, Transit Stop)
3806 yards to the northeast.
- Waltham Forest (Region, Government Organization)
3603 yards to the north.
- Rio Lea (Sports & Recreation, Train Station)
4394 yards to the southeast.
- Aliceintattooland (Professional Service, Skin Care Service)
2082 yards to the east.
- Newham London (Borough, Government Organization)
5790 yards to the east.
- M25 Motorway (Landmark & Historical Place, Interest)
37575 yards to the west.
- Theatre Royal Stratford East (Food & Beverage, Nonprofit Organization)
1732 yards to the east.
- Winterville (Other, Sports & Recreation)
13226 yards to the southwest.
- Law Lane Solicitors (Divorce & Family Lawyer)
1886 yards to the east.
- Plaistow, Newham (Neighborhood, AdvertisingMarketing)
3815 yards to the southeast.
- West Ham Stadium (Soccer Stadium, Sports)
5093 yards to the southeast.
- Warden Road (Street, Residence)
7851921 yards to the west.
- South Hackney (Region, Landmark & Historical Place)
2100 yards to the west.
- Gin Journey (Restaurant, Arts & Entertainment)
1707 yards to the southwest.
- Stratford Centre (Local Service, Food & Beverage)
1659 yards to the east.