Mooring here is excellent (this is a really good mooring) .
You can wind here.
|Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Burton to Fradley)|
|Keeper's Lock No 16||2½ furlongs|
|Fradley Pool Nature Reserve||2 furlongs|
|Fradley Canalside Café||1¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Centre||1 furlong|
|Junction Bridge No 51||½ furlongs|
|Junction Lock No 17||¼ furlongs|
|Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Fradley to Great Haywood)|
|The Swan PH||a few yards|
|Shop & Marine Services at Fradley Junction||a few yards|
|Kingfisher Café||¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Middle Lock No 18||1¼ furlongs|
|Shadehouse Lock Bridge No 52||2 furlongs|
|Coventry Canal (Detached Portion)|
|Marine Services Dry Dock||a few yards|
|Fradley Swingbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Moorings (48 hours)||1 furlong|
|New Bridge No 91||3 furlongs|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||1 mile|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Huddlesford Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Lichfield Canal (Under Restoration)) to Ogley Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Wyrley and Essington Canal) to Catshill Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Daw End Branch) to Aldridge Marina
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) in the direction of Whittington Brook On the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) in the direction of Whittington Brook
Wikipedia has a page about Fradley Junction
Fradley Junction (grid reference SK140139) is a canal junction between Fradley and Alrewas near Lichfield, Staffordshire, England and the point at which the Coventry Canal joins the Trent and Mersey Canal. It opened in 1790, and several of the buildings around it, including The Swan public house, are grade II listed structures.
- The Swan At Walton (Gastropub)
9424 yards to the northeast.
- Allports Renault (Commercial Truck Dealership, Automotive Repair Shop)
1552 yards to the south.
- Palletways Uk Ltd. (Cargo & Freight Company)
1624 yards to the south.
- Pony Parties In Miniature (Event Planner, Arts & Entertainment)
1714 yards to the southwest.
- Fradley Canalside Cafe (British Restaurant)
229 yards to the northeast.
- Canalside Cafe (Restaurant, Internet Cafe)
16 yards to the west.
- Café No 8 (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
1787 yards to the southeast.
- Fradley Fryer (Fish & Chips Restaurant)
1810 yards to the southeast.
- Patty's Attic (Home Goods Store, Home Decor)
2238 yards to the southwest.
- Fradley Marina (Sports & Recreation)
5159 yards to the south.
- Talus Limited (Market Research Consultant)
1835 yards to the southeast.
- Alrewas Hayes Exclusive Country House Wedding and Events Venue (Hotel)
885 yards to the northwest.
- Woodend Lock Moorings (Canal, Locksmith)
1477 yards to the west.
- C Y Decorators (Professional Service)
1881 yards to the southeast.
- Martin Davies Photography (Other)
1819 yards to the southeast.
- Fradley Junction (City)
5 yards to the southeast.
- Midland Karting (Go-Kart Track, Sports)
1448 yards to the south.
- Curborough Sprint Course (Sports, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
2780 yards to the west.
- Kingfisher Holiday Park & Cafe (RV Park, Coffee Shop)
93 yards to the west.
- The Co-operative Food (Convenience Store, Shopping & Retail)
5322 yards to the south.
- Hutchings building and restoration (Professional Service)
1862 yards to the southeast.
- Campsites For Sale (Professional Service)
209 yards to the northeast.
- Fradley (City, Landmark & Historical Place)
2283 yards to the east.
- RAF Lichfield (Landmark & Historical Place)
1533 yards to the southeast.
- The Deep Six (Album)
2025 yards to the southeast.