Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Nantes
Nantes ([nɑ̃t]) (Gallo: Naunnt or Nantt (pronounced [nɑ̃t] or [nɑ̃ːt]); Breton: Naoned (pronounced [ˈnɑ̃wnət])) is a city in western France on the Loire River, 50 km (31 mi) from the Atlantic coast. The city is the sixth-largest in France, with a population of nearly 300,000 in Nantes and an urban area of 600,000 inhabitants. With Saint-Nazaire, a seaport on the Loire estuary, Nantes forms the main north-western French metropolis.
It is the administrative seat of the Loire-Atlantique département and the Pays de la Loire région, one of 18 regions of France. Nantes belongs historically and culturally to Brittany, a former duchy and province, and its omission from the modern Brittany région is controversial.
Nantes was identified during classical antiquity as a port on the Loire. It was the seat of a bishopric at the end of the Roman era before it was conquered by the Bretons in 851. Although Nantes was the primary residence of the 15th-century dukes of Brittany, Rennes became the provincial capital after the 1532 union of Brittany and France. During the 17th century, after the establishment of the French colonial empire, Nantes gradually became the largest port in France and was responsible for nearly half of the 18th-century French Atlantic slave trade. The French Revolution resulted in an economic decline, but Nantes developed robust industries after 1850 (chiefly in shipbuilding and food processing). Deindustrialisation in the second half of the 20th century spurred the city to adopt a service economy.
In 2012, the Globalization and World Cities Research Network ranked Nantes as a Gamma world city. It is the fourth-highest-ranking city in France, after Paris, Lyon and Marseilles. The Gamma category includes cities such as Algiers, Orlando, Porto, Turin and Leipzig. Nantes has been praised for its quality of life, and it received the European Green Capital Award in 2013. The European Commission noted the city's efforts to reduce air pollution and CO2 emissions, its high-quality and well-managed public transport system and its biodiversity, with 3,366 hectares (8,320 acres) of green space and several protected Natura 2000 areas.
- Zygo Bar Nantes (Coffee Shop, Arts & Entertainment)
768 metres to the west.
- Les Fleurs du Malt le Bar "La Digue du Fût" (Beer Bar, Local Service)
831 metres to the northwest.
- Virtual Univers (Video Game)
807 metres to the south.
- La Cité des Congrès de Nantes (Auditorium, Performance Art Theatre)
388 metres to the northwest.
- L'Attika Club Nantes (Private Members Club)
1209 metres to the southwest.
- Fête Foraine de Nantes - Page Actualisée (Arts & Entertainment, Other)
1163 metres to the northwest.
- Le Pont Supérieur (College & University)
649 metres to the southeast.
- Parc du Crapa (Playground, Dog Park)
1336 metres to the east.
- Ville de Nantes (City, Government Organization)
1401 metres to the northwest.
- Complexe Sportif Mangin-Beaulieu (Sports & Recreation Venue)
762 metres to the southwest.
- Centre Hospitalier Vétérinaire Atlantia officiel (Hospital)
347 metres to the southeast.
- Gare de Nantes (Public & Government Service)
729 metres to the north.
- TGV Nantes-Paris (Railroad Company)
718 metres to the north.
- La Compagnie du Café-Théâtre (Performance Art Theatre)
1110 metres to the northwest.
- La Passerelle de MARCEL - Vincent BRACIGLIANO (Brewery)
155 metres to the north.
- Les Brassés (Bar, Grocery Store)
671 metres to the northeast.
- Cathédrale Saint-Pierre de Nantes (Arts & Entertainment, Catholic Church)
1173 metres to the northwest.
- Jardin des Fonderies (Public Square Plaza, Restaurant)
742 metres to the southwest.
- BIS - Biennales Internationales du Spectacle (Education)
403 metres to the northwest.
- Nantes Métropole (Community Center)
7051 metres to the southwest.
- Conservatoire de Nantes (Other)
649 metres to the southeast.
- Le Wilton (Pool & Billiard Hall, Pub)
470 metres to the west.
- Seven Urban Suites Nantes Centre (Meeting Room, Spa)
378 metres to the south.
- Hôtel Mercure Nantes Centre Gare (Restaurant, Meeting Room)
624 metres to the northwest.
- Parc de Beaulieu (Sports & Recreation, Park)
1459 metres to the east.
- Nantes-Brest canal (Shopping & Retail)
238653 metres to the northwest.
- Région Pays de la Loire (Organization)
959 metres to the east.
- Hammam Zeïn Nantes (Beauty Salon, Skin Care Service)
727 metres to the northwest.
- Jardin des plantes de Nantes (Neighborhood, Restaurant)
968 metres to the north.
- Château des ducs de Bretagne (officiel) (Region, History Museum)
961 metres to the northwest.
- Palais des Sports de Beaulieu (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, GymPhysical Fitness Center)
264 metres to the southeast.
- Le Lieu unique (Bookstore, Landmark & Historical Place)
686 metres to the northwest.
- Aquaforme (Sports Club)
604 metres to the west.