Esplanade Eric Tabarly
|Ecluse 36 de Buges||4.33 km|
|Briare - D'Orléans Jonction||4.28 km|
|Ecluse 35 de Langlée||3.49 km|
|Ecluse 34 de la Reinette||0.35 km|
|Ecluse 33 de la Marolle||0.07 km|
|Ecluse 32 de la Tuilerie||4.47 km|
|Ecluse 31 de La Sablonnière||6.84 km|
|Ecluse 30 de Souffre-Douleur||8.82 km|
|Ecluse 29 du Moulin de Tours||9.28 km|
|Ecluse 28 du Chesnoy||9.71 km|
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Montargis
Montargis (French pronunciation: [mɔ̃taʁʒi]) is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France on the Loing river. The town is located about 110 km (68 mi) south of Paris and 70 km (43 mi) east of Orléans in the Gâtinais.
Montargis is the second largest city in the Loiret, after Orléans. It is near a large forest, and contains light industry and farming, including saffron. Due to its numerous canals and bridges, Montargis sometimes bills itself as the "Venice of the Gâtinais." Though quite modern, it retains a medieval charm in its downtown area.
- Forêt de Montargis (Interest, Statue & Fountain)
6543 metres to the northeast.
- Lycée Château Blanc (High School)
1745 metres to the northwest.
- Dila Patisserie (Family Style Restaurant, Bakery)
1870 metres to the northwest.
- Étang du Puits (City, Fireworks Retailer)
52341 metres to the southwest.
- Palais omnisports de Champfleury (Sports Club, Performance & Event Venue)
477721 metres to the south.
- L'orange Bleue Villemandeur (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Arts & Entertainment)
2414 metres to the southwest.
- Au Bureau (Restaurant)
1873 metres to the south.
- Gare de Montargis (Landmark & Historical Place)
1647 metres to the north.
- Ville d'Angers (City Hall, Organization)
252050 metres to the west.
- Camping De La Foret Montargis (Campground, Landmark & Historical Place)
2087 metres to the northeast.
- Restaurant "a La Bonne Heure" Amilly Loiret 45 (Cafeteria)
2068 metres to the south.
- La Gloire (Hotel)
1504 metres to the north.
- Hotel Inn Design Resto Novo - Montargis (Hotel)
2475 metres to the southwest.
- Campanile Montargis-Amilly (Restaurant)
1895 metres to the south.
- A9 autoroute (Clothing Store, Interest)
573690 metres to the south.
- O2 Centres de Remise En Forme (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
3487 metres to the southeast.
- Bowling Montjoly (Neighborhood, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
7059002 metres to the southwest.
- AlTiCiné (Travel Company)
1054 metres to the northwest.
- Lycée Durzy (Locality)
1607 metres to the northwest.
- Belaya Zemlya (Arts & Entertainment, City)
4261121 metres to the north.