Rickmansworth Household Waste And Recycling Centre
Facilities: rubbish disposal, glass recycling, paper recycling, tin can recycling and aluminium can recycling.
|Batchworth Lock Weir Entrance||1½ furlongs|
|Cafe @ Lock No 81||¾ furlongs|
|Batchworth Lock No 81||¾ furlongs|
|Batchworth Junction||½ furlongs|
|London Road Bridge (Batchworth)||½ furlongs|
|Rickmansworth Household Waste And Recycling Centre|
|Batchworth Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Batchworth Weir Exit & Towpath Bridge No 173A||½ furlongs|
|Frogmoor Wharf||¾ furlongs|
|Mill End Bridge No 174||1¾ furlongs|
|Aquadrome Local Nature Reserve||2¾ furlongs|
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Rickmansworth Household Waste And Recycling Centre”
- The Halfway House (Thai Restaurant)
892 yards to the west.
- Druids Sports Pub (Sports Bar, Sports Club)
663 yards to the northwest.
- The Pennsylvanian - Rickmansworth - JD Wetherspoon (Pub)
500 yards to the north.
- Tamarind Thai Cafe (Cafe)
615 yards to the northwest.
- Rickmansworth Aquadrome (Landmark & Historical Place)
127 yards to the southeast.
- Batchworth Park Golf Club (Bar)
910 yards to the southeast.
- Cafe @ Lock 81 (Restaurant)
148 yards to the east.
- The White Bear Ricksmanworth (British Restaurant, Pub)
133 yards to the southeast.
- Tesco (Grocery Store, Convenience Store)
182 yards to the southwest.
- Rickmansworth station (Transit Stop)
767 yards to the northwest.
- Dolce Caffè (Coffee Shop, Deli)
1234 yards to the west.
- Creams Cafe Rickmansworth (Cafe, American Restaurant)
562 yards to the northwest.
- Cinnamon Square (Coffee Shop, Tea Room)
455 yards to the north.
- Renaissance Tattoo Rickmansworth (Arts & Entertainment, Community)
618 yards to the northwest.
- Batchworth Lock Canal Centre (Landmark & Historical Place, Museum)
68 yards to the east.
- Watersmeet - your local entertainment venue (Party Entertainment Service, Event Planner)
527 yards to the north.
- Royal Masonic School (High School, Elementary School)
1629 yards to the north.
- Love Flowers Rickmansworth (Shopping & Retail, Business Supply Service)
588 yards to the north.
- Rickmansworth Cricket Club 1787 (Cricket Ground, Organization)
1084 yards to the north.
- The Cafe in the Park (Park, Food & Beverage Company)
666 yards to the west.
- The Cooking Academy (Food Consultant)
900 yards to the southeast.