The Grand Canal is part of the Waterways of Ireland and is made up of the Grand Canal - Main Line, the Grand Canal - New Barrow Line, the Grand Canal - Old Barrow Line, the Grand Canal - Barrow Line, the Grand Canal - Naas Branch, the Grand Canal - Corbally Branch, the Grand Canal - Edenderry Branch and the Grand Canal - Kilbeggan Branch.
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Wikipedia has a page about Grand Canal
Grand Canal can refer to multiple waterways:
- Grand Canal (China) in eastern China
- Grand Canal (Venice) in Venice, Italy
- Grand Canal (Ireland), between the River Shannon and Dublin in Ireland
- Grand Canal d'Alsace in eastern France
- GRAND Canal or Great Recycling and Northern Development Canal, proposed for Great Lakes region of North America
- Erie Canal, New York State, United States
- The proposed Pan Korea Grand Waterway (한반도 대운하) in South Korea, sometimes referred to as the "Grand Canal"
- The proposed Nicaragua Grand Canal that would link the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean