The Grand Canal is part of the Waterways of Ireland and is made up of the Grand Canal - Main Line, the Grand Canal - New Barrow Line, the Grand Canal - Old Barrow Line, the Grand Canal - Barrow Line, the Grand Canal - Naas Branch, the Grand Canal - Corbally Branch, the Grand Canal - Edenderry Branch and the Grand Canal - Kilbeggan Branch.
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Wikipedia has a page about Grand Canal
Grand Canal can refer to multiple waterways:
- Grand Canal (China) in eastern China
- Grand Canal (Venice) in Venice, Italy
- Grand Canal (Ireland), between the River Shannon and Dublin in Ireland
- Grand Canal d'Alsace in eastern France
- GRAND Canal or Great Recycling and Northern Development Canal, proposed for Great Lakes region of North America
- Erie Canal, New York State, United States
- The proposed Pan Korea Grand Waterway (한반도 대운하) in South Korea, sometimes referred to as the "Grand Canal"
- The proposed Nicaragua Grand Canal that would link the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean