Peak Forest Canal
Relevant publications — Waterway Travels:
Relevant publications — Waterway Maps:
- Waterway Routes 01M - England and Wales Map
- Waterway Routes 83M - Cheshire Ring Map (Downloadable)
- Waterway Routes 26M - Ashton and Peak Forest Canals Map (Downloadable)
Relevant publications — Waterway Guides:
- Collins Nicholson Waterways Guides No 5 - North West & the Pennines
- Pearson's Canal Companion: Cheshire Ring & South Pennine Ring
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Wikipedia has a page about Peak Forest Canal
The Peak Forest Canal is a narrow (7-foot (2.13 m) gauge) locked artificial waterway in northern England. It is 14.8 miles (23.8 km) long and forms part of the connected English/Welsh inland waterway network.