What Changed in August 2012
Monday 7 August 2012
- Fixed the part of the placefinder that kicks in when you give the name of a lock flight. Improved the output as well.
Thursday 10 August 2012
- Changes to PDF generation to see if it stops hanging (I suspect not, but I think I now know where the problem lies)
→ Release 126.96.36.199
Friday 11 August 2012
- Added postcodes to the options for CSV export - issue:640
- Code to create a slimmed down database for Steve's wordpress plugin went live
- Added values to lots of drop-down selectors statements, which means that if you use CanalPlan via a translation gadget it should still work - issue 634
To Friday 31 August 2012
- Improved spacing in place names in overnights (some had a space between the name and the full-stop)
- "longest/shortest day" from adjusted overnights does not include first morning/last evening if given
- Improved timeout code for geodata etc
- Lots of work on route entry wizard but not ready to go live yet.
→ Release 9.17.26