What Changed in May 2012
Tuesday 1 May 2012
- Added Facebook Open Graph tags to the index page and to gazetteer pages
- Reorganise waterway now pops up any refusal messages from "delete waterway".
- Fixed waterway deletion (issue 599)
- Added a message to confirm waterway deletion or to say why it hadn't happened.
Thursday 3 May 2012
- Prevented spaces getting into waterway names when splitting
- The bug reports while this was wrong had shown a lot of Google searching for wrong addresses that were getting into the placefinder and which could be properly redirected.
→ Release 9.17.16
Saturday 5 May 2012
- Resulting from (issue 600):
- Better alert message when unknown history type is found
- Added history for place type changing - only has numbers for size at the moment
- Better handling of photo history. Only true moves get shown as moves.
- Added history of photo caption changes
- Added history of photo data changes (very limited detail stored)
- Improved HTML - link macros don't contain bare '&' any more
- Fixed a bug that could - in rare circumstances - cause route generation to segfault in stoppages
- Added a counter to try to reduce the amount of bandwidth that can be consumed by panning a large map a long way.
- Patched a number of place descriptions where there was interesting data in the comment but not in the text
→ Release 9.17.17
Sunday 6 May 2012
- Adjusted options code to try to sort out a rare but recurring bug that's been hurting a few people
- Moved the database
- Altered the meta tag generation in the headers to make it more versatile
→ Release 9.17.18
- Improved text on saved routes as issue 595 suggests
- Wrote code to pull saved routes from server to development machine to help with reported bugs such as isssue 566
Monday 7 May 2012
- Added file and line reporting to error messages in an aim to trap down dripping problem with database locking and the api
Tuesday 8 May 2012
- Fixed bug where some interactive changes weren't working - came from database move on Sunday
→ Release 22.214.171.124
- Fixed a bug I introduced elsewhere when fixing this
→ Release 126.96.36.199