What Changed in February 2017
Saturday 4 February 2017
- Added a friendly message, rather than a crash, when someone tries open a non-public route (useful for people who post public links to private saved routes)
- Implemented idea in issue 232 to provide a way to show links between marker places to check they are all tidy. Added an animated arrow to make it really clear.
- Restored delimiter that had got edited out to fix issue 234
- More tweaks to the code to tarpit futile SQL injection attempts (from Turkey this time, would you believe it – they clearly are getting chummy with the Ruskies).
→ Release 9.29.3
- Made links between code work when the nearest place is a major one.
→ Release 126.96.36.199
- Fixed issue 235 (pre-release): it was a hang-over from when I had to cast strings to numbers
- Persisted callback URL for blogs, as requested in issue 178.
→ Release 188.8.131.52 [beta only]
Sunday 5 February 2017
→ Release 184.108.40.206
Saturday 18 February 2017
- Pre-release patch to fix a bug with blogging if no route had previously been planned
Sunday 26 February 2017
- Completed major re-work of "add new place" code to make it properly support extending waterways which had been broken for some time. With luck the newly refactored code will be a lot easier to work on in future. Addressess issue 213.
→ Release 9.29.4
- Extended the fix in 9.29.3 to cover shared routes without the key as well as private ones.
Friday 2 March 2017
- Added coding to prevent ever-growing URLs when you set preferences from the gazetteer (issue 233)
- Reworked gazetteer.cgi to make it clearer and not start the daemon if "norun" set (issue 231)
→ Release 220.127.116.11